Heidi St. John
Heidi St. John has been married to her husband, Jay, since 1989. They have seven children (and a son-in-law) ranging in age from toddler to young adult and have homeschooled their children all the way through high school. A popular author and conference speaker, Heidi brings a refreshing mix of information and inspiration to listeners on the radio, in person and through the written word. Heidi’s transparency and honesty are like a breath of fresh air in a world where too many speakers seem to have all the answers. Her ability to be real with her listeners and readers allows them to identify with her at a deep level which in turn allows Heidi to gently lead her audience toward the Savior who actually DOES have all the answers.
Heidi's Website: heidistjohn.com
- Becoming MomStrong
- The Busy Homeschool Mom’s Guide™ to Daylight: How to Fit Your Size 16 Day Into a Size 10
- The First Three Years: A Workshop for Homeschool Rookies (good for Saturday morning)
- Fearless Homeschooling: How to Ignore the Critics and Do What’s Best for Your Child
- Homeschooling Held Hostage
- Multi-Level Teaching
Todd Wilson, author of Help! I’m Married to a Homeschooling Mom and The Official Book of Homeschooling Cartoons, is a dad, writer, conference speaker, and former pastor. Todd’s humor and gut-honest realness have made him a favorite speaker at homeschool conventions across the country and a guest on Focus on the Family. His articles have appeared in various magazines. Christianity Today also posts his weekly column (The Familyman Weekly) on their website. Todd and his wife Debbie, along with their eight children spend several months of the year traveling the country encouraging moms and dads. His humor, realness, and straight talk to men (& women) have become his trademark.
Todd's Website: familymanweb.com
- This, We Believe!
- Life After Graduation - Helping Your Children Choose the Best Route
- Lies Homeschoolers Believe
- What to do When Your Plan Doesn’t Go According to Plan
- Raising Dangerous Sons in a Safe and Mediocre World
- 10 Things You Need to Teach Your Daughter Before She Graduates
Speakers & schedule subject to change without notice.